Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello and welcome to my blog!  I'm not quite sure where I am going with this blog, so bear with me.  I am a frequent flyer over on facebook and often update my status with my latest dinner creations, appetizers to bring to my friends house or weekend cooking frenzies.  I figured I needed to put all that somewhere else, so here it is!

I'm going to be honest and let you know upfront, I get alot of my recipes and ideas from the internet.  I have some cookbooks that I got when I was first married or handed down from my Mom, but since I discovered the wealth of recipes on the internet those books have ALOT of dust on them!  I will give credit where credit is due if I've "borrowed" a recipe or if it's my own creation.

I work full time and don't always have time for a fancy meal.  I try to plan ahead and do alot of cooking ahead of time so all I have to do is thaw and go!   Stay tuned ....

2 comments: